All data provided here is for information purpose only, some errors may occur. We do not give any guarantee for accuracy or completeness of information on this website. Reyansh Ayurvedic Therapy Center reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time. Also, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
You agree to abide by the following terms & conditions of the business while making a booking:
- To secure your booking you have to pay a booking fee using your credit card. The booking fee for all the treatments is 50% of the treatment value. This fee is refundable provided at least 24 hours cancellation notice.
- We will send you a confirmation text message 48 hours prior to your appointment on the number provided at the time of booking. This text message will include the day and time of your appointment. Please call us 24 hours prior in case you wish to reschedule your appointment or you want to cancel it. On the contrary, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- You’re requested to come 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment. You may have your treatment time shortened in case you’re running late to avoid any inconvenience to other clients.
- All treatments will be provided by one therapist/2 hands unless it is specified at the time of booking.
- Reyansh ayurvedic therapy center reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any appointment in case of any emergency.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice. Please check before booking.
You agree to abide by the following terms & conditions of the business while taking a package:
- Package once purchased for a particular treatment cannot be used for any other product or treatment.
- You have to provide us in written email@example.com to request refund of the package where all used sessions will be charged at the full price of the treatment.
- All sessions of the package has to be used within the given time period. After that, remaining sessions will be declared as expired and therefore, cannot be used.
- If in any case you’re unable to use the sessions within that allocated time period, you’re requested to write to us firstname.lastname@example.org providing genuine reason for it.
- You can share your package with your family and friends, provided that the primary holder of the package account books an appointment for you.
You agree to abide by the following terms & conditions of the business while purchasing a gift voucher:
- Make sure that you have name, phone number and email address of the person you want to present a gift voucher.
- Gift voucher once purchased is non refundable/non transferrable/non redeemable for cash.
- Gift voucher is valid for six months only.
- You’re requested to bring your gift voucher along with you at the time of booking, otherwise center reserves the right to reject booking
For any enquiry:
Please call 0208 907 8990